- The Naming Mask input box is grayed out in batch/Sniffer mode?! --
When you right-click on a single image/file and use Chrono>save image as, you can edit Task Properties to change the Naming Mask for that file/download. --
However, if you use the Chrono Sniffer (from the bar button) for the whole page, there are two tabs at the bottom, one titled Quick Selection and the other Task Properties. Quick Selection works and allows you to select files to download, but when clicking on Task Properties, the box for Naming Mask is grayed out! I can't place the cursor in that box to create a naming mask for the downloads. This makes the batch download function useless. I'm not going to batch download a 100 files and then go back and individually rename them all. --
To clarify, yes I know (and have set) a universal default naming system as ., but I need to be able to add a name for each different batch/time I download files. When I do one at a time, Task Properties appears and you can edit the Naming Mask to be Bob_Smith--., but when using ChronoSniffer to download a batch/the whole page, this function is grayed out?!?
- I have been trying to find a way to download over 10000 files. Unfortunately the limit of number of tasks is 10000 and it automatically registers only the first 9999 urls. How can I find the rest of the urls so I can add them afterwards ? I cannot split them beforehand... I sure hope you can help me because as of now there is no way of getting any files from urls Chrono sniffed beyond 10000. It sniffs them, but cant do anything with the last ones, cant even copy all those urls infront of me :( thank you very much in advance. Sorry for my english
- How to download only files from a specific webpage? When I use sniffer, it finds all files from the website I'm on. It's like if it searches a directory from the webpage where there is all the downloads available. Because all the files are randomly named with numbers, I can't select those I want without open them all first, which is insane when you have more than 20 downloadable files.
- How exactly does the Sniffer Option Work? Steps and whatnot for a computer illiterate?
- Is there anyway to know how "Batch Descriptor" is working ?
I don't find any help for that...
Exemple downloading links from 20 to 30 when it can goes from 0 to 100.
- What are the keyboard shortcuts?
- How to bulk download links?