Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How do I add a custom date format (yyyymmdd instead of yyyy-mm-dd) to the beginning of the filename? Tried using "*date[,yyyyMMdd]**name*.*ext*" as the default naming mask, but the file saves as "_date[_test.jpg" instead.
- How to continue downloading after network fail? It just restarts download.
- I see where you can disable notification sounds, but is it possible to change them?
- Uang Gratis System?Produk lain klik https://my1milyar.blogspot.co.id
- Any method to change URLS for big downloads ?
- When I load say 500 URLS for chrono to download, it will go for a little while, then it will just stop. 10 urls will be queud to download (blue arrow) and the rest will have the clock symble. Progress is 0. If I delete those to queued, 10 more show up but still with 0 progress. I need a solution to download thousands of pages, an chrono looks like it is it. But this is a deal breaker. I've reset the entire program 4 times now. I am skipping already downloaded files and I have notifications turned off incase that was causing the problem. Help is appreciated.
- A new user needs directions on how to use this!
Where are instructions? A FAQ is not a substitute for a help file or some type of downloadable manual, something?
I can't find settings/options. This got so out of control I had to kill Chrome with Task Manager.
I managed to guess a way to start a download job, but could not stop nor pause it. How about explaining how to start this and use it? The little popup are out of control by default. They cover everything on the edge of the screen, making it useless.
I will be removing it until I get proper instructions to control this thing.
- How can you force Chrono to download ONLY new files and skip downloading already downloaded files?
- Can chrono download manager resume the download ?
- How to use Turbo Download Manager with Chrono? This would allow multi threaded downloading...
- Can Chrono Download Manager resume a downlaod after it is suddenly stopped?
- How do I name files before they are downloading?
- How to automatically open file after download completes?
- How to download YouTube™ videos?