Questions in General
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- For my ancestry research, I want to create a local backup of the online sources (which are free and publicly available), like here: https://ebadatelna.soapraha.cz/d/6657/5
Using right click -> download image, or the sniffer, I can download any individual page. My issues start when I want to download more than one image at a time using the manager.
1. Through the sniffer I found the image URL, like this one: https://ebadatelna.soapraha.cz/wicket/resource/org.apache.wicket.Application/Kolesovice_01__001.jpg
For the remaining pages, the number at the end increases to 002, 003 etc., I also validated this through the sniffer.
2. Using a spreadsheet, I created a list of all images I want to download from that particular souce.
3. When I copy+paste the list into the chrono download manager, it will only download the first image (if at all). From the second link onwards, all the links in the tasks will somehow auto change from a .jpg ending to a .htm ending.
4. Using the chrono download manager, it would only download the pages 001 or 002, if I tried downloading any other links, they would fail by default.
Is there any fix to solve this? Again, using the sniffer, I can download any individual image without any issue. Or is it the website that somehow blocks the bulk download?
- Could you please add the ability to disable scheduled cleanup task notifications? This seems to be the only notification that isn't displayed in the notification preferences selections. Thanks.
- How do I add a custom date format (yyyymmdd instead of yyyy-mm-dd) to the beginning of the filename? Tried using "*date[,yyyyMMdd]**name*.*ext*" as the default naming mask, but the file saves as "_date[_test.jpg" instead.
- How to continue downloading after network fail? It just restarts download.
- I see where you can disable notification sounds, but is it possible to change them?
- Uang Gratis System?Produk lain klik https://my1milyar.blogspot.co.id
- Any method to change URLS for big downloads ?
- When I load say 500 URLS for chrono to download, it will go for a little while, then it will just stop. 10 urls will be queud to download (blue arrow) and the rest will have the clock symble. Progress is 0. If I delete those to queued, 10 more show up but still with 0 progress. I need a solution to download thousands of pages, an chrono looks like it is it. But this is a deal breaker. I've reset the entire program 4 times now. I am skipping already downloaded files and I have notifications turned off incase that was causing the problem. Help is appreciated.
- A new user needs directions on how to use this!
Where are instructions? A FAQ is not a substitute for a help file or some type of downloadable manual, something?
I can't find settings/options. This got so out of control I had to kill Chrome with Task Manager.
I managed to guess a way to start a download job, but could not stop nor pause it. How about explaining how to start this and use it? The little popup are out of control by default. They cover everything on the edge of the screen, making it useless.
I will be removing it until I get proper instructions to control this thing.
- How can you force Chrono to download ONLY new files and skip downloading already downloaded files?
- Can chrono download manager resume the download ?
- How to use Turbo Download Manager with Chrono? This would allow multi threaded downloading...
- Can Chrono Download Manager resume a downlaod after it is suddenly stopped?
- How do I name files before they are downloading?